Yes, it's been 5 months since we got home and almost 6 months since we became a family. What can I say, Vanie is not a baby any more, he is a little boy growing by the minute. He is the sunshine of our lives – regardless of how long we are gone for work or what types of problems we have to deal with, they all stop when we get home and get to hug this little ball of energy and joy and happiness.
Here are a few updates:
- There is no such thing as walking, it’s all about running, all the time and anywhere – this kid can’t gain a pound from all the running he does on a daily basis
- Our 18 month checkup is next Friday so we will have an updated on height and weight but I already know that he has not gained much on weight BUT should have gained about 1.5-2 centimeters every months since his last checkup ( I have been cheating over the months and have been measuring him)
- We have all top teeth out up to the 1st year molars and are missing 2 front bottom teeth (there is a lot of drooling growing on and a lot of shirt changing)
- Still baby talk only but very vocal, trying to say at least the 1st 2-3 letters of each word he knows.
- Knows the pronounce the sounds of the duck, dog, cat, caw (in Bulgarian, that is – we have to make sure everyone knows that even the animals speak differently in Bulgarian than in English)
- The new thing is to right everything and say the word “
Dee” which is Giddyup” in Bulgarian. Apparently, he even tried to ride our dog last week while Zorro was relaxing on the sofa.
- What else, what else, what else… I am sure there is tons but I can’t think of if right now…. Oh yes, the new thing is to call his dad with a French accent (accent on the last syllabus) – it is very sweet and very funny at the same time.
enjoy some of the pictures of our little boy growing up and still making us the happiest people on earth.