I should explain the name of the blog “Little Temujin”.
Our little one is not the typical blue eyed and blond Russian kid. Actually, he has big brown eyes, long lashes and brown (seems curly) hair. He is definitely mixed but we are not sure what races. So, in absence of a true family tree, we decided that he is a distant relative to the legendary Genghis Khan whose original name was Temujin.

"Adoption is when a child grew in its mommy's heart instead of her tummy."
Author: Unknown

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Family Pictures

We tried to take a few pictures of the 3 of us before Jason left last week and took the big camera with him. Here are a few of them:


Vanie with his dad


Vanie with his mom


The whole family - not easy to take a pic with a 1 yr old that can't sit still for a minute

1 comment:

  1. OK, now, I'm getting behind with my work here. The fist thing I do in my office is to check you out and get updates about you and the little bandit. I'm so happy, cannot find the right words to express it... Can't wait to have you back in our part of the world.
    Shte se napivame za vas tazi vecher. Celuvki.

    ReplyDelete