I should explain the name of the blog “Little Temujin”.
Our little one is not the typical blue eyed and blond Russian kid. Actually, he has big brown eyes, long lashes and brown (seems curly) hair. He is definitely mixed but we are not sure what races. So, in absence of a true family tree, we decided that he is a distant relative to the legendary Genghis Khan whose original name was Temujin.

"Adoption is when a child grew in its mommy's heart instead of her tummy."
Author: Unknown

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Dec 30th -WE ARE HOME

Finally!!! Moscow was quite an experience and I will post updates as soon as I can – right now I am just exhausted and ready to hit the bed (it's ~11:30PM here) but very happy to be with dad (Jason) and Zorro. We are all doing well and happy to be finally reunited as a family. Moscow adventures (or lack of) will be coming in the next day or so once we figure out which part of the world we are at!

One thing I have to say: “ Mom, dad, sis, I love you and miss you! Thank you for everything. Vanie is really lucky to have you as part of his family and misses you already. See you soon!"
"Momo, tate, Bobi, mnogo vi obicham i mi lipsvate! Vanie ne moje da povjarva che ima takova (ludo) semeistvo i veche my e muchno za vas! Do skoro!"

No comments:

Post a Comment